Sense of Intelligence Oy, Business ID 2741971-7, with its registered address at Vuohilammentie 35, 02820 Espoo, Finland (we or us), provides the Anaxeos Service including wearable products, related mobile apps and website at www.anaxeos.io (the Service).
Types of information we collect and process
We collect and use the following information about you:
- Order and account information: Information that you provide when you make a purchase with us or sign up for the Service. This includes information such as your name, address, phone number, email address and other contact information as well as payment information. We use this information to operate and provide the Service to you.
- Content information: Content that you submit in the Service (such as messages and other posts). We use this information to operate and provide the Service to you and other users of the Service.
- Usage, device and technical data: Information that you provide when you use the Service. This may include information on how you use the Service, server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features, app crashes and other system activity as well as device information such as operating system and settings. We use this data to monitor the usage of the Service and to improve and administer the Service and our internal operations (troubleshooting, testing, analysis and statistical purposes).
- Location information: Some of the main features of the product, such as the GPS tracking of your dog, require the use of location information. Therefore, we will collect information about your dog’s location when you use the Service. If you consent to the use of your own location by accepting location services from the device you use the app with, we may also collect information about your location. We use this information solely to provide you with our location based functions in the Service, such as showing both your dog’s and your own location to you in the app, to make it easier for you to find your missing dog. If you do not wish to share your location in the Service, you may disable location services for the Service in your device settings. However, disabling the use of location services will limit the available features of the Service.
- Website information: We may collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information any other way on our website.
- Information relating to your dog: We collect and use data concerning your dog, such as its location, activity level and heart rate, to operate and provide the Service to you. This type of information may be deemed as indirect personal data relating to you, as it is possible to use such data to learn about your activities and location as well.
- Aggregated and anonymised data: We may use the above information to create aggregated and anonymised insights and reports.
Legal basis and purposes
Our processing of your information is based primarily on the contract between you and us regarding the provision of the Service. You are required to provide the necessary information to be able to use the Service.
We may use your information to manage our relationship with you and communicate with you, including for marketing purposes. This processing of your information is based on our legitimate interest to provide our users information regarding the Service and to promote it. We may also use your information to analyse, develop and improve the Service based on our legitimate interest to grow our business.
How we may share your information
We may share your information with selected third parties:
- Our suppliers and service providers that participate in the provision and development of the Service.
- Law enforcement agencies, public authorities or other organisations if we are legally required to disclose your information to them or if we are required to do so to comply with a legal obligation, process or request.
- Commercial partners to which we may sell anonymised data. Please note, that anonymised data cannot be used to identify you and therefore it is no longer considered personal data.
- Other third parties if necessary to enforce our terms of service or to detect, prevent or address security, fraud or technical issues, or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users or other third parties as required or permitted by law.
- To a third party if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case information held by us about our users may be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your information
For the provision of the Service, we use Amazon Web Services with servers in the US. In the case we or our subcontractors process personal data in a country outside of the EU/EEA, we use established mechanisms under applicable data protection legislation that allow the transfer of personal data to third countries, such as Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission.
We implement and maintain technical and organizational measures as necessary to secure personal data against unauthorized access, against accidental or unlawful destruction, manipulation, disclosure and transfer and against other unlawful processing. User rights and passwords as well as other appropriate data security methods limit access to the personal data held by us.
- Withdrawal of consent: If you have provided your consent for any particular processing of your personal data, you may withdraw your consent at any time by adjusting your device settings, using the settings in the Service, or by contacting us via the contact details below.
- Right to object: On grounds relating to your particular situation, you may object to our processing of your personal data if the processing is based on our legitimate interest. You also have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing, distance selling, market research and opinion polls. Please use our contact details below to exercise these rights.
- Right of access and rectification: You have the right to obtain information of the personal data that we process about you and obtain a copy of such personal data. You may also request correction or erasure of any personal data that is inaccurate, outdated, unnecessary or contrary to the purposes for which they were collected. Please use our contact details below to exercise your rights.
- Right of data portability: If you have submitted personal data to us, which are processed to execute the agreement between you and us or are processed with your consent, you have the right to obtain a copy of such data in a commonly used and machine-readable format and transmit such data to another data controller (if technically possible).
- Right to lodge a complaint: If you wish to make a complaint about how we process your personal data, please use the contact details below to contact us. You also have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data with your local data protection authority.
Sense of Intelligence Oy
Last modified: 21.5.2018